The most common targets for Phishing attempts are small businesses and health care providers, but all organizations and individuals are potential targets. Phishing is used to gain access to your organization’s electronic data. The sender of the Phishing scheme is seeking to profit by selling your data, or in many cases, locking up your system so you cannot gain access to your own information unless you pay the Ransom. What exactly is Phishing?
Phishing is the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable organizations or trusted persons in order to induce individuals to reveal confidential or personal information. The hacker is usually seeking information such as passwords, confidential information, protected personal information or credit card numbers. A compromise of your system does not affect only you but can also affect every one of your clients, associates and employees and have a dramatic impact on your organization’s reputation.
When It comes to organizations your EMPLOYEES are the weakest link in your information security. Using deceptive e-mails, criminals can trick your employees into giving an attacker access to your organization’s data and thus compromising your entire company’s information. Here are some of the current statistics on phishing for 2017.
95% of phishing attacks that led to a breach were followed by some sort of software installation.
66% of malware were installed via malicious e-mail attachments
73% of the breaches were financially motivated.
61% of the data breach victims this year were businesses with under 1000 employees.
2017 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report*
Employee Phishing Testing
Do you know how your organization would react to an attack right now? OMEGA TRM uses a proprietary approach to test your employees with realistic simulated Phishing attacks. We simulate Phishing e-mails without any of the risk to your business. This allows you to identify vulnerabilities within your organization before a real attack occurs. As a part of our service you receive detailed reports letting you fully understand your cybersecurity vulnerabilities and areas for improvement. Our packaged vulnerability testing service also includes employee training on practices and procedures to avoid being induced by Phishing attempts in the future. This can be an invaluable tool allowing you the opportunity to prevent an unauthorized entry into your systems before any damage can be done.
Every company has unique cybersecurity requirements. At OMEGA TRM we tailor a personalized solution based on your needs. We offer Employee testing, Employee education, and Policies & Procedures regarding cybersecurity. Our vulnerability testing to mitigate Phishing attacks may cost far less than you would think. For additional information regarding our services and pricing, please call or write us at the contact information below.
It is not the goal to set your employees up for failure, but to prepare them for the existing threat.
Protect Your Business
Identify weak points
Know how your office will react before
Give customers peace of mind
prevent financial loss
Create a strengthened workplace
Prevent loss of reputation
- SINGLE PHISHING TEST
- Testing is conducted for a single run. the test is fully tailored to your business. After completion of your test you will receive a detailed comprehensive report outlining the engagement of your employees. This is a useful option to assess the current vulnerability of your organization to phishing and malware attacks.
- TESTING ALL YEAR WITH POLICIES & PROCEDURES AND EMPLOYEE EDUCATION
- Testing on an onging basis throughout the year. The testing is fully tailored to your Business. Upon completion of first testing a training session on employee defenses against cyber attacks will be scheduled for all employees in person or virtual classroom. Policies and procedures are supplied to business to incorporate into their employee hand book. This option is designed for the organization seeking to assess vulnerabilities on a continuing basis and provide training in order to mitigate the prospects of future attacks.
- ONE TIME TESTING WITH EDUCATION AND POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Testing is conducted for a single run. The test is tailored to your business and sector. Upon completion of test, a training session on employee defenses against cyber attacks will be scheduled for all staff in person or virtual classroom. Policies and procedures are supplied to business for use in your employee hand book. This option allows for the testing to assess vulnerabilities and best practices mitigation implementation through training.